We offer drafting and/or design services to professionals in the design industry. We can work on a project by project basis or provide work more regularly. Our services offered include:
- Kitchen & Bathroom floor plans and elevations fully designed and drafted using provided measurements and information
- Kitchen & Bathroom floor plans and elevations drafted using an already designed space from a rough sketch or hand drawn plan
- Bathroom drawings showing tile layouts and fixture locations
- Takeoffs of architectural plans for multi unit bid projects, new builds or renovations
- Individual drawings of custom cabinets for quotes and orders
- Cabinetry pricing services available upon request. Price book will need to be provided if we do not already have one for the chosen cabinetry
- All sets of plans contain a detailed floor plan with all dimensions and notes, a set of elevations with of all areas of cabinetry shown, a custom title block and side view showing molding details and mounting heights
- We can also provide interior designers with furniture layouts for their design projects
Why hire a freelance drafting and design company?
- Capital Drafting & Design works on a project by project basis. There are no salaries to pay or benefits to provide when you hire a freelancing company to do your plans
- By having our own programs and office space, we reduce your overhead costs
- Professional plans are the key to closing your sale and also ensuring that your project runs smoothly
- Letting our company focus on the plans, frees up your time to generate more revenue for your company
- While we do work on a project by project basis, we also offer other pricing options for professionals who choose to use our service more regularly
How do we start the process?
- Go to our contact page and send us information regarding your project
- We will send you a design form to be filled out and emailed back to us along with the measurements or rough sketch that we are using for the drawing
- We will send you a cost estimate as well as our current turn around time (typically 3-5 business days) and an invoice for 50% of the project. Once we receive the payment we will begin working on your plans
- You will receive an email stating that your plans are ready and once the final balance is paid we will release the plans to you. We can also release the .DWG file upon request
- If changes need to be made, the first set are done at no cost and any other changes after will be billed as an additional cost
Because each project is unique, each one is priced depending on the scale and complexity of the project. By pricing this way rather than a flat fee, we are able to provide our clients with affordable plans. Please let us know if you need to hire us for multiple projects. We provide pricing options for professionals who choose to use our service on regular basis. We look forward to hearing from you!