Starting a kitchen and bathroom project can be overwhelming. Let Capital Drafting & Design take the stress out of the design process, by providing you with the plans you need to visualize your space and make your dream come to life.
Why hire a freelance drafting & design company?
- We can take your ideas and transform them in to beautiful, professional plans that can be used to order and install cabinetry, visualize your space and help your project run smoothly.
- We provide a convenient alternative to shopping in a showroom. You email us your information and measurements and we provide all the design work for you. No shopping necessary! Your contractor can use the plans to help you order your cabinetry.
- We offer affordable design packages for all of our clients based on the size and detail rather than charging a flat fee. This ensures every client receives affordable and outstanding design service regardless of the size of their space.
We offer our customers the following services to help with their kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Each customer will be supplied with a set of plans that includes: a detailed floor plan with all measurements and notes, an elevation of every wall as well as island elevations (if applicable), a 3D drawing of the proposed space and a detailed description of the design.
- For bathroom renovations, we provide detailed floor plans and elevations which show tile layouts and fixture locations as well as a detailed description of the design.
- We are able to provide multiple options for your space to ensure that you are able to see your room’s true potential and will work with you until you are completely satisfied with your design.
How do we Operate?
- Go to our contact page and send us an email with information about your upcoming project.
- You will receive a design form to fill out. That form, along with very detailed measurements of your space will be emailed back to us.
- An invoice estimate will be sent to you with the cost of the project as well as the current turnaround time. A 50% payment will need to be made before work begins.
- Once your plans are completed and the final portion of your invoice is paid, all plans will be released to you
- The first set of changes are done at no charge and anything after will be billed at an hourly rate.
We look forward to working with you!